YOU CAN HELP!
We need you! Showbiz folk are famed for throwing their enthusiasm behind myriad worthy causes. Why not apply your entrepreneurial talents and raise money for the ABF, the entertainment industry’s safety net? Here are a few suggestions… but don’t let us limit your innovation.
- You could attract sponsors and swim to Rottnest as Jake Allan did, raising almost $4800.00 for the ABF
- Take part in other fundraising events with us as your designated charity
- Sign up to events at Every Day Hero and raise funds for the ABF at the same time
- Clear out your garage with a sale and send the proceeds our way
- Get together with some friends and put on a show
- Ask your birthday or wedding party guests to make a donation to the ABF in lieu of buying gifts. Some friends of the ABF requested this of their wedding guests and they raised over $10,000.00
- Present a staged reading and donate all or part of the income to us
- Bake some scones or host a community BBQ
- Donate a performance of your latest production. We can help advertise!
- Encourage your cast mates to hold a good old-fashioned bucket collection after your curtain call.
We can offer guidance and assistance with the planning of your event, simply get in touch. Be creative, the possibilities are only limited by your imagination!
Get in touch: email@example.com
“The Actors Benevolent Fund is an incredible safety net for many in our industry. The work they do is remarkable.”